September 1, 2018
Krav Maga Force Training
Krav Maga for police officers, security officers, and correctional officers addresses concerns unique to the law enforcement community that civilian martial arts training doesn’t cover. Krav Maga for police emphasizes officer safety while giving officers documented real-world scenario training. Krav Maga for law enforcement teaches how to gain, regain, and maintain control of common combative situations. We focus on compliant, resistant, high-risk, and life-threatening scenarios.
Note: Law enforcement or military credentials required for the training.
Information and registration: https://goo.gl/4U6PvH
September 22, 2018
Defense Against Knife Threat Seminar
This seminar will cover three hours of Krav Maga defense techniques against knife threats, which may include the following:
- Kick defense vs. knife attach from a distance
- Kick defense vs. straight stab
- Hand defenses
- Defense vs. downward stab
- Defense vs. an upward stab
- Defense vs. a slash
- Defense vs. a backhand slash
Note: Open to everyone 15 and up. Minor must attend with parent/guardian.
Information and registration: https://goo.gl/jWqb1D
November 3, 2018
Defense Against Handgun Threat Seminar
This seminar will cover three hours of Krav Maga defense techniques against handgun threats, which may include the following:
- Gun from the Front
- Gun from the Front – to the Head
- Gun from the Side of the Head
- Gun from the Side, in Front of the Arm (touching)
- Gun from the Front, Pushing into Stomach
- Gun from the Side, Behind the Arm
- Gun from Behind (touching)
Information and registration: https://goo.gl/RhgxoY
Contact us at 915-841-9149 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or stop by!
Total Defense El Paso
1060 Doniphan Park Circle Suite F
El Paso, TX 79922